Are you ready for a trip to Italy? This spinach, ricotta and parmesan cannelloni recipe will make your mouth water!
Gnocchi with broccoli cream, walnuts and Parmesan
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 300g gnocchi
- Olive oil
- 200g broccoli
- 200ml crème fraiche (or soya cream)
- 30g Parmesan
- Shelled walnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling salted water until they rise to the surface. Set to one side.
- Plunge the broccoli florets into a saucepan of boiling water and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli florets once cooked. Keep a quarter of the florets and place the rest in a blender with the cream and Parmesan. Blend until you obtain an even consistency (it may seem grainy, but it will be smoother once heated).
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Brown the gnocchi for a few minutes before adding the broccoli cream. Season and then finish with the crushed shelled walnuts and add some extra Parmesan if required.