The Paris fiery red pepper mill will not go unnoticed. Its striking bright red colour brings a vibrant touch to its classic shape. The Paris model is the very archetype of the modern-day mill and has forged a reputation around the world for its performance and long service life. It has been adopted by the most eminent chefs and flavour fans alike. The mill is carved, painted and assembled in France's Franche-Comté region and features Peugeot's lifetime-guaranteed steel pepper mechanism. The shiny metal knob adorned with the Peugeot lion head is used to adjust the pepper grind setting. The tighter the knob, the finer the grind. The Paris fiery red pepper mill will offer years and years of reliable service for seasoning all your culinary creations.
- Made in France
- Radiant red color and shining finish
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Mill guaranteed for 5 years
- Grind adjustment button: the more the button is screwed, the finer the grind, and vice versa
- For grinding black, white, green, and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds