If Peugeot has made a name for itself in the world of tableware, it is mainly because of the iconic Paris pepper mill. The chefs’ favorite, Paris is the iconic mill in the Peugeot collection. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes, it features a round, slim shape for a good grip and comfort during use. Finished in a rich chocolate stain, this manual wood mill is a useful, functional product of good taste. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in black for pepper. With the u'Select grinding adjustment system patented by Peugeot, it helps you easily choose the pepper grind size that best suits your recipes. A finer grind delivers more heat while a coarser grind unfolds the aromas in the peppercorns.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid the risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.