Standing 16in tall, the Peugeot pepper mill from the Paris u'Select collection, made entirely of wood, is an incredible piece to display in your home. Waiting inside the beautifully curved body of the mill, the whole peppercorns will be driven to Peugeot's unique case-hardened steel mechanism with an easy clockwise turn of the head. Virtually indestructible, the 2-step mechanism first cracks then grinds the whole peppercorns to release all the aroma and oils in the spice for the ultimate seasoning.
The gold-plated knob on top of the grinder is printed with the brand's emblem, the lion's head, in black for pepper. Regulate the size of the grind with a simple twist of the patented u’Select system located at the bottom of the grinder. The finer the grind, the more heat will be released from the peppercorns, while a coarser grind will offer more intensity and flavors.
Use the mill just before serving for an even better taste. Enjoy the mill a the table or in the kitchen: the Paris mill is a masterpiece.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.