The Paris u'Select salt mill, an exceptional piece made entirely of beech wood, impresses with its size tall 16in a curved shape. The large size reservoir contains rock salt that will be ground through Peugeot’s unique stainless-steel mechanism with a lifetime warranty. The knob on top of the grinder is printed with the brand's iconic lion's head, in white for salt, giving it an additional elegant touch. The chocolate-colored manual Paris u'Select salt mill is equipped with a patented grind adjustment mechanism. Whether you're looking for texture with a coarse grind or a smooth salty profile for your homemade seasoning, the u'Selet grind adjustment system is the perfect tool for precise work. No surprises - At the table or in the kitchen, the Paris salt mill will follow you in your cooking and dining adventures.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
• Not recommended for sea salt
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.