This butternut squash lasagna is a cozy and comforting vegetarian pasta recipe. Layers of roasted butternut squash, spinach, goat cheese and lasagna all come together beautifully in an incredibly saucy and creamy bechamel sauce.
Cherry tomato, eggplant and feta cheese bread
For one cake :
- Preparation time : 15 minutes
- Cooking time : 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 eggplant (200g)
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 150g of feta
- 230g of wheat flour (t45 to t110)
- 10g of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 4 eggs
- 150g of soy cream (or other vegetable cream or not)
- 5g of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Wash and cut the eggplant into small dice and sauté for about 7 minutes in the pan.
- Meanwhile, cut the washed cherry tomatoes into 4, as well as the feta cheese. Reserve.
- In a bowl, place the flour, baking powder, turmeric, salt and pepper. Mix these powders well, then add the eggs and soy cream. Mix again until a homogeneous preparation is obtained.
- Finally add the cooked eggplant, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Pour the dough into your “Appolia” ceramic cake pan, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes, hot air.
- At the end of cooking, allow to cool completely before removing from the pan.