A quick and easy recipe for spring burgers, comprising buns, a minced beef steak, grilled bacon, leek fondue, Roquefort cheese, spinach leaves and grain mustard.
Easy baked eggs with asparagus and Parmesan
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 + 8 minutes
– 4 eggs
– 6 green asparagus spears
– 6 tbsp crème fraîche
– Smoked trout (optional)
– Parmesan shavings
– 1 knob of butter
– Salt and pepper
– Fresh parsley
– 1 garlic clove
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and peel the asparagus spears.
- Plunge them into the boiling water for five minutes then place the asparagus spears in a large bowl of iced water to retain their green colour and stop them from cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Fill a small baking dish with water until half full (this will be used to bake the eggs in a bain-marie).
- Lightly grease the ramekins with some butter. In each one, add three tablespoons of crème fraîche and the pieces of chopped asparagus (as well as the trout if using).
- Add a few shavings of parmesan and then place two whole eggs in each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper, and bake in the bain-marie for eight minutes.
- Rub a clove of peeled garlic across the bread and then cut into slices for toasting in the oven.
- Once cooked, sprinkle some chopped fresh parsley over the baked eggs and eat with the toast.