This easy American pumpkin pie is a classic for Thanksgiving and the holiday season. It’s creamy and packed with warm and delicious pumpkin spices.
Homemade butter-free spook-tacular cookies
For approximately 20 cookies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Resting time: 30 min – 1 hour
- 1 egg
- 80 g brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 50 g odorless coconut oil
- 150 ml single cream
- 250 g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp four-spice blend (nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and cloves)
- In a large bowl, mix the egg and sugar together. Add the oil (in liquid form) and the cream, and then mix again.
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients: the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and four‑spice blend. Mix until the dough has an even consistency.
- Sprinkle some flour on the worktop and roll out the dough (approximately 2 mm thick). Place the rolled-out dough on a sheet of parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F (fan-assisted oven). Cut out the cookies with a pastry cutter and bake in the oven for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Once baked, allow the spook-tacular cookies to cool completely on a rack before tasting.