Are you ready for a trip to Italy? This spinach, ricotta and parmesan cannelloni recipe will make your mouth water!
Huevos Rotos Breakfast Casserole Recipe
For this delicious breakfast casserole recipe, use a large Peugeot ceramic rectangular blue baker. Peugeot ceramic dish bakes evenly everything and makes the dish looks beautiful! Also, we used a Bistrorama mill to add pepper to the dish for the perfect seasoning.
- 10 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 lemon, finely zest (cut the zested lemon into wedges for serving)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- Fully cooked Spanish-style chorizo, cut into thin coins
- 1 cup grated Manchego cheese
- Jamon Iberico
- 5 large eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mound potatoes on a baker. Season with paprika, olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and water. Using your hands, toss well to combine. Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Take the baker out of the oven and remove the foil. Add the chorizo and Manchego cheese. Roast for 10 minutes longer.
- Take the baker out of the oven. Make nests for the eggs with the potatoes and chorizo. Crack an egg into each nest. Roast for another 5 minutes or to taste.
- Remove baker from the oven and top casserole with Jamon Iberico. Your breakfast casserole is ready to be served! Enjoy!