This Mediterranean-style lasagne will thrill all your guests, both children and adults alike! Savour this selection of seasonal vegetables, including aubergines, tomatoes, courgettes and red peppers! You can take advantage of all their health benefits and unrivalled taste, since they will have been lucky enough to ripen in the sun! A real treat for the eyes and the taste buds.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 aubergine, cut into thin slices
- 1 courgette
- 1 yellow tomato, cut into thin slices
- 3 garlic cloves (peeled and crushed)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 50 ml water
- 1 ball mozzarella (approx. 150g)
- Salt and pepper
- Herbes de Provence
- Preheat the oven to 210°C/410°F.
- Cut the courgette into thin slices. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and slightly brown the courgette. Add the vegetable stock cube mixed with 50 ml of water. Remove from the heat and put to one side.
- In a gratin dish, alternate the courgette slices, aubergine and tomato.
- Mix the crushed garlic cloves with the olive oil. Pour the mixture over the vegetables.
- Cut the mozzarella into even slices and arrange on top of the vegetables.
- Season and sprinkle with some of the Herbes de Provence.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.