This emblematic Bistro salt mill is made from upcycled wood which is sand blasted to reveal the very nature of the wood. The stainless-steel mechanism, designed specifically to shatter and grind dry rock salt, comes with a lifetime warranty.
The button on top, marked with the brand's lion head in white for salt, can be used to easily adjust the grind setting from fine to coarse with a simple twist.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Partially filled with dry rock salt from Germany. Only refill with dry rock salt, white, pink, blue, etc. as long as it is 4mm or smaller
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Stainless steel mechanism, naturally corrosion-resistant, with a lifetime warranty
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot