This Paris Nature salt mill is upcycled from beech wood that are initially discarded due to minor visual imperfections, thereby offering the wood a second lease of life. After the body is sand blasted, it is protected with a solvent-free black varnish. At the heart of this iconic mill lies a stainless-steel dry salt mechanism with a lifetime warranty.
The button on top, marked with the brand’s lion head in white for salt, can be used to easily adjust the grind setting as required. The nature-inspired design of Collection Nature will add minimalist elegance to your home.
- PEFC certified recycled wood from France
- Partially filled with dry rock salt from Germany. Only refill with dry rock salt, white, pink, blue, etc. as long as it is 4mm or smaller
- Not recommended for sea salt
- Stainless steel mechanism, naturally corrosion-resistant, with a lifetime warranty
- Turn head clockwise only to grind
- Adjust grind with the turn of the knob
- Made in France by Peugeot