Are you looking for a grinder that is both reliable and elegant? Check out the chocolate-finished Paris u’Select salt grinder. An emblematic Peugeot mill and still made in France, Paris is used by the greatest chefs in the world. The stainless-steel mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty and featured the patented u’Select grind adjustment system.
The 2-stage unique salt grinding mechanism is made of stainless steel to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect them from corrosion. Specifically designed and manufactured to process dry rock salt, this grinder can be set to create the perfect texture for your seasoning. The curved wood shape offers a comfortable grip for fast and efficient action and great satisfaction! The rich chocolate finish on the PEFC certified beech wood body will bring you to display the mill in your kitchen with pride. The golden knob featuring the iconic Peugeot lion’s head, painted in white for salt, is located on the top and brings the perfect finishing touch to this best-selling mill silhouette. Love at first sight - for this Paris manual salt mill.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on stainless steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill comes partially filled with coarse rock salt from Germany (max. diameter 1/6in – 4mm)
• Can be used with dry rock salt up to 1/6 in - 4mm: white, blue, Himalayan, Andes, and more.
• Not recommended for sea salt
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.