The tactile curves of this traditional 40cm Paris mill in a distinctive black satin finish, sits proud on any table at this magnificent height. This mill not only looks like a sculpted work of art, but is also a marvel of technology with its pepper grind mechanism that has met with acclaim from fine-dining fans around the world. Its patented adjustment system can be used to select the grind size: a coarse grind will reveal more of the pepper's aromas, while a fine grind will unleash an intense burst of heat. This pepper mill is made entirely in France.
- Made in France
- Wood sourced from French PEFC-certified forests
- u'Select grind adjustment system with six predefined grind settings
- Water-based paint and varnish
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: peppercorns included