A wooden head in an graphite grey finish just hinting at the wood grain, and a striated aluminum body: the two materials selected to create this magnificent Line salt mill are combined to perfection.
Perfect for use at the table, the Line mill brings style and elegance to your dining. Made in France, with a PEFC-certified wooden head, the Line salt mill in graphite houses a steel grinding mechanism with a lifetime warranty. This mill is ideal for grinding dry rock salt. The button at the top, marked with the Lion’s head and an S to make it easier to identify the contents, offers a clever grind control function.
- Made in France
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests, water-based painting
- Compact, perfect for use at the table
- Mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty
- Five-year warranty for the salt mill
- For grinding dry rock salt with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4mm
- Grind adjustment button: the tighter it is screwed, the finer the grind and vice versa
- Salt crystals NOT included
- Not suitable for use with wet, even dried sea salt