Because pepper must be ground at the last moment to enjoy the full benefit of its natural aromas, the Peugeot Paris u’Select manual pepper mill is the ideal instrument to grind it. The ingenious u’Select grind adjustment system offers six pre-set options to find the most precise coarseness that will best suit your culinary creations. Finely ground, peppercorns will release more flavors and heat, while a coarser grind will bring out more intensity and texture.
Made in France from local beech wood, the Paris u’Select pepper mill is good-looking and elegant, and the sign of an avid cook. With its very slender curved silhouette, it stands 11in tall and is topped by a golden knob printed with the brand’s lion head, in black for pepper. In the kitchen or on the table, this mill will follow you in all your culinary adventures.
• Made in France
• Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid the risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.