Make the best of summer vegetables with a cheese bread recipe. Soft and sweet, this cheese bread can be prepared in just a few minutes.
Tropical Avocado Boats
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2 perfectly ripe avocados
- 100 g / 3.5 oz cooked prawns peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- Half a mango
- 1 red onion
- 1 small green chili pepper
- 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- For the salad: finely slice the red onion and green chili pepper. Cut the mango into small cubes and the prawns into small pieces. Keep a few whole prawns for garnish. Transfer everything to a large bowl and combine.
- For the boats: first cut the avocados in half and scoop out most of the flesh leaving some around the edges. Reserve the skins for serving. Crush the removed flesh with a fork, then add to the mango-prawn salad and combine.
- Squeeze half of the lime and add the juice to the preparation along with the chopped coriander. Combine and season with freshly ground salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the sesame seeds on a small plate. Press the hollowed avocados on the seeds so that they stick to the flesh.
- Garnish the avocados with the mango-prawn salad. Place one or two whole prawns on top and serve on a bed of fresh arugula. Enjoy!